Friday, December 4, 2009




Beside the point what are you thinking?

Is it the autumn leaf or the winter snow?

May none of them either or about the last night?

Last night the dream came true,

Did it? or it was a broken dream

But for whom? for you or for me only me

Lonely doors and window of your empty flat

A few dry rose which will never see the day light again.

All around the dry autumn leaves, a half filled wine red wine

Is the color really red? or it lost its color charm aroma last night

It was a perfect start candle light you and me

Under the candle light playing with my won shadow

I never realized you were far away behind those doors

Chasing the mirage of you life neither I realized that you were never mine

Nor you realized that after all you are chasing the mirage

And the torrent goes on till today when you and I far away

Physical memory of yours going bleak yet the torrent goes on …

Did you ever see the cloud through that dirty window of your empty flat?

Did you ever fly the kite in a lonely field?

Did you felt the warmth of love in lonely blue night?

I remember the day when both the soul you and me were

Sitting on the top of a naked hill, by choice getting drenched in the cold tears of haven

Silence prevailed, yet deep down the torrent went on ….

Two soul drenched in rain sitting side by side yet so far ,

Love and hate in the in the rain.

We made love but souls never mate

This morning I took a fresh bath, autumn leaves of past were falling on my feet

Unrest try to get out my old cloth ……

Yet the torrent flow underneath ….

Are you still chasing your mirage ?

No comments: